Fast - Healthy/Vegan Oatmeal Recipe!
An easy recipe that will fill you up, has protein, and tastes delicious!
5 Ingredients ~
Almond milk or Oat milk or Soy milk: one glass.
Oats: 5 tablespoons - depends on how thick you want it.
Vanilla in powder form: one serving.
Peanut Butter - try to use a sugar-free one or brown sugar one: one teaspoon full.
Cinnamon: as much as you like.
1. Pour one glass of almond milk on a small pot on medium heat.
2. Throw powdered vanilla, stir and let it warm ~ 3 min.
3. After the milk has warmed up (before boiling point) start throwing the oats.
4. Stir the oats, wait 1 min. add the peanut butter and lower the heat.
5. Wait another 2 min. or until everything becomes more solid. Again it depends on how thick you want it. Serve on a bowl, add cinnamon, mix and enjoy!
Message me :))